Arabian Cargo Awards
Oscars of the Cargo Industry
In these challenging times, the ‘Cargo & Logistics' industry has demonstrated its importance to the world. Arabian Cargo Awards is a GCC-based platform with a vision to recognize those behind the success of the Cargo & Logistics Industry. As the first of its kind Arabian Cargo Awards is the first internet voting-based award, hence is fair and unbiased. These awards are supported by CargoTV.news, CargoTalk Middle East, and Cargo Breaking News as premier media partners for extensive coverage.
Arabian Cargo Awards is an a GCC-based platform to recognise those behind the success of the cargo industry and make them feel like achievers. It is the region’s first internet voting based award, hence are fair and unbiased.
With so many people putting their trust in the cargo industry, our position allows us to deliver on our aim to host a world-class event. Based on a unique system of jury judgment and voting, these awards will be fair and unbiased, finally culminating in a formal black tie ceremony that is glitzy, glamorous, and graced by the who’s who of the cargo industry.
Arabian Cargo Awards is issuing a call to the best of the best in all regions to participate in the award ceremony, the highest accolade in the cargo industry.
Air Cargo Services
Road Cargo Services
Allied Industry Services
Logistics Service Provider
Third Party logistics
Business & Management
Arabian Cargo Awards Gallery
Submit your entry form online.
Your entry will be checked and vetted to ensure your nomination qualifies for the selected category(s).
Nominees will be published when voting opens and they may announce their nomination(s) and begin any
Successful applicants will receive the Nominee Package, which includes the following digital products:
Arabian Cargo Awards- Vote For Us Button
Arabian Cargo Awards- Vote For Us Web Banners
Arabian Cargo Awards-
Rules for Entry
1. All entries must be Cargo and Logistics products that serve the public or the industry.
2. Your business is eligible to enter if it has been operational in its recent form for at least 12 months at the time of applying.
3. Any entrants for New Company categories will be eligible to enter if, at the time of applying, they opened within the past 12 months.
4. If your entry relates to a specific project, it must have been completed and fully implemented at the time of applying.
5. Any internet or technology products must have been operational for at least 12 months at the time of applying.
6. Arabian Cargo Awards retains the right to disqualify entries.
7. All Entry Forms must be completed in English.
8. Entries must reach Arabian Cargo Awards by the published closing dates.
9. Only complete entries will be considered.
10. Entries must be submitted online.
11. Once received, all entry forms and supporting documents become the property of Arabian Cargo Awards and no returns of such material will be made. Arabian Cargo Awards will not be held responsible if such documents are lost or damaged.
12. The decision of Arabian Cargo Awards will be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
13. Done for the encouragement of the industry and thereby taking it to the next level.
14. You can create your own category/categories.
Eligibility - If there are less than 3 nominations in a category and have not received a minimum number of votes that category becomes null & void.
15. To get your category created, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The annual final shortlist of nominees in each category is reached via the following criteria:
Vetted and approved self-nominations
Vetted and approved Arabian Cargo Awards commendations
Winners are chosen based on votes and a jury decision.